• Bijaar is committed to following social distancing procedures when in place within Egypt. Please rest assured that precautionary measures will be taken to ensure your order is made and packaged safely to avoid any possible contamination before it is handed to the courier for delivery.
• As only two members of staff only currently work on the business the risk of transmission of the virus remains low. However, Bijaar will ensure hands are washed after entering the building, throughout the making process and before items are packaged for delivery. Masks and gloves will be worn where required. In addition to good hygiene and social distancing practices, we also have an ultrasonic cleaner that will be used to clean jewelry throughout the making process.
• Bijaar will not be showcasing jewelry to the public for the foreseeable future until social distancing measures are lifted and the virus no longer remains a threat. Therefore all organized visits to Bijaar’s workshop are suspended until further notice.
• Should Bijaar employees develop any symptoms deliveries will be halted until we can be sure that the virus no longer remains a threat. You will be contacted should there be a delay to your delivery. You may choose to continue with the new delivery date or request a refund for your order.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
• Bijaar will deliver your order to the address specified in your order.
• Delivery standard time is from 3 to 5 working days.
• Customers will be messaged when the order is ready to be dispatched along with the unique tracking number and the shipment carrier.
• In case the order is not received within a week of delivery please contact us and we will get back to you with all the details.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
• We hope you are delighted with your order – if you are not satisfied you may return within 3 days.
• Please note, that returns will not be accepted if the item is not returned in its original condition and packaging with tags attached.
• In case of receiving wrong orders or a manufacturing fault, exchange will be done for free within 3-6 working days from the request.
• In case of refunding for no reason or just changing your mind, the order can be returned but subjected to 50 EGP return fees to be paid by the customer.
• In case of paying online through a credit card, the amount will be transferred within 7-14 days according to your bank.
• Returns are at the expense and responsibility of the customer.
• Refunds will be processed once Bijaar receives the returned item.
• Refunds are not accepted for custom orders (Engraving, any kind of customization).
• If you ordered the wrong size or maybe you ordered the bracelet for someone else and just got it wrong. In such a case, we are happy to provide you with an exchange for a different size but subjected to 100 EGP exchange fees to be paid by the customer.
WARRANTY & REPAIRS
• We repair Bijaar jewelry within two weeks of the purchase at no charge (shipping and plating expenses are not included). Repairs after two weeks or deemed to be caused by misuse will incur a repair charge.
• We cannot accept repairs for jewelry purchased anywhere other than Bijaar. If you purchased an item from an outside retailer and need a repair, please contact the original seller.
DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEMS
• Returns of defective items are limited to defects not caused by accident, misuse, abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear, and failure to follow the product’s care guide.
• In the unlikely event that you receive a defective or incorrect item, please email [email protected] once you got the delivery with photographs of your order. We will send you a prepaid return label for the incorrect or defective item so that it may be sent back to us and replaced with a new or correct item.