Ladies, Are you confused about which necklace length can help you frame your face and to wear with which outfit? We know it can be tricky to figure out when it comes to size.
But you have to know it is important to factor in not only the look of the pendant but the length of the chain. It is necessary to consider the chain length that fits factors beyond your outfit and personal style. Necklaces or chains come in industry standard lengths; seven different lengths for women. This handy guide will assist you in selecting the right necklace length that will best showcase your jewelry, accentuate your best features, suit your body type, and frame your face. When worn correctly, jewelry can draw people to look at your best assets and focus away attention from the features you would rather not flaunt.
To help you know what will best suit for you, we’ve come up with this necklace size chart and some tips on how to measure for a necklace.
How to Measure Neck Size?
- While determining which necklace length will work best for you, neck size is one of the most important factors. Follow the steps as given below.
- Wrap a soft tape measure around your neck, keeping the tape measure parallel to the floor.
- In order to prevent the chain from sitting too snugly around your neck, add 5 to 10 centimeters to your neck measurement.
- If you are measuring for choker necklace, then you can stick with your exact neck measurement and don’t add any excess length.
Know Your Height
In addition to neck size, your height is also an important factor as it can change the position of a necklace around your neck. Long necklaces can overwhelm shorter women and short necklaces can get lost on taller women.
- If your height is above 170 cm go for long opera or lariat necklace.
- If your height is somewhere between 160 cm to 170 cm, any length of the necklace should work well.
- If you are under 160 cm then opting choker, collar or princess necklace is the best idea.
Match your necklace length to the occasion and the outfit.
Your Jewelry should compliment your outfit and your outfit is defined by the occasion. As a general rule, short necklaces work best with formal attire whereas clothes while high neck will accolade longer necklaces.
if you are interested in our products please CLICK HERE.